Wednesday, November 02, 2005

First Days 3

Well it looks like I'm going to be going back to Louisiana sometime in the near future. I am completely happy about the opportunity to go back and help out. For one, I'm not a big fan of cold weather, and it's turning colder in Chicago every day. Ok, that's not really a reason. I just want to go back.

Anyway, here's some more pictures of what it looked like in the first days:


This could be any day on the road to and from New Orleans, but it's what traffic looked like on September 5th (and continued to look like while I was there):


Looks to me like a pile of debris created from clearing the road. I could be wrong:


Where the water meets the road:


Here's how all those boats came to end up strewn across the streets of the city:



Thank you to the good people of Tetra Tech and Weston.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

For the next national hurricane center web site ; the easy way to keep going.

11/07/2005 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home