Wednesday, October 26, 2005

First Days 2

Here's some more Tetra Tech photos, these from the 3rd of September. Looking through the pictures, much of the urban area was clearly under water. It's surreal to see water completely surrounding every building in sight.

Thanks again to the person who took these (email me and let me know who you are so I can give you credit!).

Especially whoever took this one, as it pretty much explains what happened to the gulf coast:


Another couple shots of why the roads turned into docks:


Could you imagine driving through your city or town and seeing it look like this:

Or this:

Or this:

I'd imagine that a lot of people have pictures of the devastation, or a picture of something they saw that touched them. If anyone wants to post a picture they took, email it to me with a little story behind the picture (or caption of what it is we're looking at). I'll post it here for you. The offer extends to anyone I work with, anyone I worked with in Louisiana, or anyone who knows a person from the first two categories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home